1. The prescribed form is available in the school office on payment of a registration fee of Rs.100/-. If the application is downloaded from the website, apply along with Demand Draft for 100/- in favour of “The Principal, Dhwarkesh Vidhyashram School”,.
2. Duly filled in application form along with Birth Certificate, Transfer Certificate from Govt. recognized schools, Conduct Certificate, Mark Statement along with Community Certificate of the parent should be submitted within the prescribed time.
3. Incomplete and incorrect applications will be rejected.
4. The applicants have to appear for an interview. If any candidate fails to appear for the interview he/she will not be considered for admission.
5. All the selections will be confirmed after scrutiny of the certificates and payment of the fees.
6. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Pre-Primary Level: Subjects taught at pre-primary level include English, math , General Awareness , Rhymes, Story and second language-Tamil. General awareness is a combination of science, social, General Knowledge, Art and craft work etc...
Primary Level: Subjects taught at the primary level include English, Math, Science , Social,tamil and third language Hindi, Moral Science , Computer, General Awareness. All languages are taught with a balanced emphasisi on both the written as well as the spoken aspects.
Upper-Middle Level: Subjects taught at the middle level include English, Math,physics, Chemistry,Biology, History and civics, Geography , Moral science, General Knowledge, Computer Science, Second language Tamil and Third language Hindi.